Sunday, September 29, 2019

Blame

“And yet it takes an entity well-advanced to say, “I created this mess.  No one else did.”  Now that is hard to say, isn’t it, because it is so much better to blame people instead of ourself.
“Blame is one of the reasons you are caught on the wheel of reincarnation.  You are coming back here because you have got to get it right.  It is easy to point a finger to someone else and say, “It is your fault”.  That is an immature, walking-dead being.  What is an enlightened being?  This hurts, but to finally say, “I created this life and I take full responsibility for everything I have done and I lay not the blame any longer at anyone else’s footsteps.  It is me.”  Why is that liberating?  Because in the same moment it shows how powerful you truly are.  You are the Observers.”
(Ramtha:  Who Are We Really?)

No comments:

Post a Comment