Wednesday, June 26, 2019

To Be

Years ago, when I was exploring the world of Qabalah, I read of the source (All That Is in Seth's parlance) described as the Be-er - us and all life are its Beings.  This is analogous to music where there is a "singer" who sings many "songs".  I was so struck with that idea, that I bought a $150 dictionary because it was the only one I could find with that meaning of "Be-er" (all the rest only had beer ... which has been believed by many to be proof that God loves us!).  Hence we are a song of the Cosmic Singer ... our job is to experience the song beautifully and to the fullest.

“The propelling force in all of existence is the desire to be, however – the impetus toward expression, development, and fulfillment.”
(The Way Toward Health,Session June 8, 1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment