Saturday, August 10, 2019

"Bleed-throughs" from other lives

When I was in my teens we bought a Ouija board and my mother and I got instant success with it … we ended up contacting ourselves in an earlier lifetime that she had recurring dreams about.  That was the start of many years of reconstructing past lives … later with the help of the Transcendors.

“The reincarnational heritage is rich, however, and it can have a tendency to assert itself under certain conditions.
“I am not speaking of usual, but fairly unusual events, when, in one fashion or another, reincarnational memory seems to bleed through to the present life.  Again, this is not usual experience.  It happens infrequently.  On some occasions – sometimes in periods of poor health or seeming senility – such instances may occur.  They are more apt to happen in adolescence, though I do want to stress that we are speaking of extraordinary cases.”
(The Way Toward Health,Session June 18, 1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment