Thursday, March 8, 2018

Time in non-3D

Time in non-3D


DeMarco, Frank. Rita's World: A View from the Non-Physical (Kindle Location 2638). Rainbow Ridge Books. Kindle Edition.

(Q)  I am always surprised when I hear from the other side - or from non-3D, or I hardly know how to think of it - that time is required to think something through.

(A)  That's only because you still have remnants active of the attitude you began the work with - thinking that beings on the other side must be perfect in so many ways as opposed to life in the physical.  Thus, they must know everything (including the future).  But - that romanticized and fuzzy view was not grounded in the reality described to us over many months.

(Q)  It is true that I have gradually come to think of the other side - the nonphysical side of life - as having its own form of duration, but I'm not consistent.

(A)  It isn't that you aren't consistent, so much as that different assumptions, and different helmsmen steer your ship at different times, you usually are not noticing the difference.

(Q)  Correction noted.  Do we ever get to the place where our community of comprising strands become a truly consistent unity?

(A)  Go reread our book with that question in mind.  That is more or less what "the guys" were trying to explain to us about becoming crystallized.  But my and your deficits in understanding them led us to misapprehend their meaning somewhat.

(Q)  Yes, I seem to remember maybe applying logic in trying to shape their answer.  Or, put it this way, I would have a vague sense and would put it into words as best I could, but the process of putting it into words was warped by my process of trying to square the latest with the previous.  That still doesn't quite say it, but those who have tried this will know what it is to get in their own way by trying too hard.

But I well remember you wrestling with language, unable to really grasp the difference between our 3D experience of time and what they were calling "duration" to differentiate between the two.  I think you were really trying - well, rather than put words into my mouth, or anyway my pen.  What were you experiencing?


(A)  Like you, I had always read that outside of physical life "time does not exist", so it was an adjustment to have our friends insist that yes it does, but it's different.  Now that I am here, I can see the difference and can see why it can be difficult to understand it while in 3D.  But if you will remember my insistence that 3D and non-3D are part of the same undivided reality, it may be easier to see that the same conditions apply, only modified according to the constraints of 3D existence or their opposite.  [That is, constraints or lack of constraints.]  But as this side is not unchanging, clearly something separates the two.  I had a hard time seeing it, that's all.  [I think "something separates the two" means something separates the before and after states around a change.]

No comments:

Post a Comment