Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Real Questions Science Should Be Asking

Each of these questions is so profound …. yet “science” plays in a sandbox of beliefs of its own creation.

“It is not to say that you cannot understand the nature of the universe to some extent, but the answers lie in the natures of your own minds, in the processes of individual creativity, in studies that ask questions like: “Where did this thought come from?  Where does it go?  What effect does it have upon myself or others?  How do I know how to dream, when I have never been taught to do so?  How do I speak without understanding the mechanisms?  Why do I feel that I have an eternal reality, when it is obvious that I was physically born and will physically die?””

(The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events, Session 855)

No comments:

Post a Comment