Friday, December 26, 2014

Seth and Jane

Seth Early Sessions, Vol 6, Session 257


Now.  The basis of all life existence can be loosely termed intuitional.  Obviously the intellect is not necessary for life.

All existence is present, as you know.  What you term past incarnations take place in the present.  You simply invented a continual time system as a vehicle of perception for the ego, and it operates at that level only.

Now.  I do not dream of Ruburt because I do not dream at all, in the terms that you do.  I switch the focus of my attention with conscious intent, so to speak.  I take all portions of myself into any particular state of consciousness, and I enter various states of consciousness somewhat in the same manner that you can move from one physical country to another.

I visit you therefore, but I do not dream of you in the way that you might think.  Now Ruburt has not, in his imagination, given me a particular physical image, and dreaming at your level involves visual images.  So he does not dream of me in that way.

He does contact me however without his conscious knowledge in his dreams on some occasions.  We simply speak to each other, but he does not remember what has been said consciously.  Of course on other levels he is aware of these communications.

You have also communicated with me in this manner, Joseph, for your edification.  You may if you wish suggest that you will remember some of these conversations, and then you may be able to do so, to some degree.


No comments:

Post a Comment