Saturday, January 6, 2018

The Beginning is Now

“For the purposes of our discussion, I must necessarily couch this book to some degree in the framework of time.  I must honor your specifics.  Otherwise you would not understand what I am trying to say.
“Even though this book is being dictated within time’s tradition, therefore, I must remind you that basically that tradition is not mine – and more, basically, it is not yours either.
“I used the term “before the beginning”, then, and I will speak of earth’s events in certain sequences.  In the deepest of terms, however, and in ways that quite scandalize the intellect when it tries to operate alone, the beginning is now.  That critical explosion of divine subjectivity into objectivity is always happening, and you are being given life “in each moment” because of the simultaneous nature of that divine subjectivity.”

(Dreams, “Evolution” and Value Fulfillment, Session 884)

No comments:

Post a Comment