Sunday, June 14, 2015

Seth Announces His First Book (Seth Speaks)

Seth Early Sessions, Vol 9, Session 459


Seth Announces His First Book (Seth Speaks)


Now.  As you have a tendency to think that earth is the center of the universe, although you know this is not true, so you have a tendency to think that the ego is the center of the personality, and that other aspects of the personality exist for the use of the ego, that all else revolves about the ego.  This is not true.

In my own book I will describe the makeup of personality from another viewpoint indeed.  You take it for granted that each individual has but one ego, and therefore perhaps understandably you ascribe to it more importance than it possesses.

I have told you that through many existences you don egos for the purposes set by the inner self.  It is necessary of course that you believe in your role.  The difficulty is that you must believe in your role, and yet also realize that it is a role that you, the inner self, has chosen.  Otherwise your connections with the inner self are nearly forgotten.  The ego forgets that it is only a part of a much more complete personality structure, and therefore cuts itself off from abilities and insights that are necessary, even for its own comfort and stability.

In my book therefore I will show the personality from the inside out, so to speak.  I am simply waiting while Ruburt gets himself settled in the book he is beginning.  Within at the latest a few weeks I will have my own book begun.

The book will not require any additional work on Ruburt’s part, taken from his own, except for the final putting together, which will be simply a matter, I suppose, of typing.  Give us a moment.  This book however, written by me, will therefore be entirely Seth material.  Ruburt may make minor corrections if he feels them necessary, but the I in the book will be my own so interpretations will not be needed.

The book will begin when I first tried to contact you, although, there will be back flashes into my own previous experience in your time.  It will also include in the opening chapter several occasions when I tried to reach Ruburt in the dream state, and the ways in which I was able to insert several ideas into his dreaming consciousness, and the ways in which the conscious mind utilized and distorted the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment