* Pure JOY, even of a brief duration, can literally change the direction of a life.
* The feeling of JOY changes the objects themselves, in that the perceiver sees them in a far brighter light.
* In feedback fashion, the environment seems to reinforce (your) JOY.
* The JOY stretches out, so to speak, into the future, sheds also its light into the past, and may cover greater areas of expansion than could be shown in physical terms.
* The physical body is greatly benefitted (from JOY), because the beneficial feelings automatically renew and replenish its recuperative abilities.
* I am here to tell you that your JOY is not dependent upon your youth, for I am hardly young.
* Because you have free will you have the responsibility and the gift, the JOY and the necessity, of working with your beliefs and of choosing your personal reality as you desire.
* We realize that we form our own reality, and therefore we do so with considerable JOY and creative abandon.
* (You)…must first create the conditions which will bring new creations about. And all of this is done with great spontaneity and unbounded JOY.
* I am here to tell you that your JOY is not dependent upon your physical body, for in your terms, I have none.
* It is a sense of JOY that makes all creativity probable.
* Those sparks of truth, intuition, love, JOY, creativity, and accomplishment gained now, will work for you (in your next life) as they do now.
* True spirituality is a thing of JOY and of the earth, and has nothing to do with fake adult dignity.
* The vitality of the universe is creativity and JOY and love, and that is spirituality.
* Without a sense of JOY and inner accomplishment and development of potential, the personality will not only fail to flourish, but the inner self will refuse to maintain the physical structure adequately.
* From this present, you can make your past a time of JOY and creativity by remembering in this present, those periods of peace and exaltation and JOY that existed in what you think of as the past.
* Your atoms and molecules shout with the JOY of their own being; listen to them. Feel within their fleshy substance your own spirituality.
* The vitality and reinforcement and JOY are your own, and rise from the fountain of your own beings
* Now, I bid you a fond good evening, and those blessings that are mine to give, I give you. Travel in peace and JOY and safety, in your bodies and out.