Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Intellectual knowledge only the tip of the iceberg


“Now when you understand that intellectually, then the intellect can take it for granted that its own information is not all the information you possess.  It can realize that its own knowledge represents the tip of the iceberg.  As you apply that realization to your life you begin to realize furthermore that in practical terms you are indeed supported by a greater body of knowledge than you consciously realize, and by the magical, spontaneous fountain of action that forms your existence.  The intellect can then realize that it does not have to go it all alone: Everything does not have to be reasoned out, even to be understood.
“This information is factual.  I am not saying that I do not use analogies often, or that I am not forced at times into symbolic statements, but when I am I always say so, and even those statements are my best representations of facts too large for your definitions.”
(The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks About The Art Of Creative Living, Session Two)

No comments:

Post a Comment