Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome to Al World View

I have been giving workshops on metaphysics and spirituality at Edgar Cayce Canada events in Canada for several years. The workshop material has evolved over time and I thought that now was a great time to put together a website so that people who attended these workshops (and others) could better explore this material more fully. I also thought this blog would be a great way to complement the website by creating a forum for discussion and sharing insights.


The website can be found at http://web.me.com/allenconrad1/alworldview


Please have a look at the website and I look forward to the conversation. The website will be an ongoing process since I expect to be making some changes as a result of these blog conversations and as I add information on other topics in metaphysics and spirutality.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment